So there is no better way to start your morning off with a little bit of "business"! We are so excited that Lucas has a desire to go on the "big boy potty". This past week Lucas has been successful at doing all types of "business" on his new potty. He loves his morning routine and we love him for his enthusiastic efforts! (we just hope the desire continues)
Lucas and daddy had a ball at the annual Mommy and Me Day at the Hoggle zoo! We saw lions and tigers and bears.... OH MY! We decided that although the monkeys at the zoo were adorable and contained to cages, we would still take our little monkey any day!
Free ice cream, friends, family and a day at the zoo! Could my life as a mom/wife, be any better?!? I wouldnt trade any day at the Oliveira Zoo for anything!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mothers Day 2008
Posted by PAL at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
You go girl! Look at your sweet blog. Way to go.
Hey Amie, I love what you did with the blog! It looks great. You all look so good and Lucas looks cuter than ever. I cant wait to see you in 36 days. I love you.
Yeah! I was so happy to see you on Suzys blog! Your blog is so cute. The pics are so adorable. Looks like the Zoo was so fun! Lucas is getting so big, he's sucha cutie! I look forward to keepin in touch via blog!
Hey Amie, I check your blog and it is never updated.... get on that. But I am very excited to report that I will see you in less than 29 days, 20 hours, 27 minutes, and approximately 22 seconds. LOVE YOU!!!
It was so fun seeing you this weekend. Next time you come down we will have to play games!
Our blog is http://therksmithfamily.blogspot.com/
We just made our blog private so send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite. My email is Katrinansmith@juno.com
I was so excited to see that you guys started a blog. They make it so easy to keep in touch! I can't believe how blonde Lucas is getting! He is so cute!
Love your blog---makes me want to get back into mine and update it! My fave picture is the last one appearing--which must mean it's the first one---Lucas' "cake face". We were so sorry we missed seeing you when you came to Michigan. Love you, and can't wait to see you at the wedding festivities!
Love your blog---makes me want to get back into mine and update it! My fave picture is the last one appearing--which must mean it's the first one---Lucas' "cake face". We were so sorry we missed seeing you when you came to Michigan. Love you, and can't wait to see you at the wedding festivities! Aunt Brit
Post a Comment