Ok, so life has been CRAZY!!!! We moved, celebrated my 27th...yes 27th Birthday, had a great 3rd anniversary and blinked while Lucas grew up into a toddler! Lets start at the begining. We have moved to Draper Utah into a beautiful home. We are so lucky to know the Glassetts and feel beyond blessed to have the opportunity to rent their amazing and extremely large(3900 sq. ft) home. We finally have storage space and Lucas gets tired just running around the house. Before leaving Orem, we spent a day with our friend Crystal Odom at the park, where we took a little dip. Here is Lucas sitting in the fountain at Nelsons Grove.
I have taken a new job at a private school for children with learning
disabilities and dyslexia. I will be teaching students in 1-3 grade and I will be the head teacher/assistant principal. I am excited and nervous, but will keep you all posted on how it goes. Phil is working hard at CCC and is studying a ridiculous amount for the DAT. He wakes up at 5:30 every morning because of course, its the only time quiet in our house. He is also preparing to take classes this fall at BYU for his 2nd..... again yes 2nd major, this being in biology. Life is crazy, busy and so much fun.







5 comments:
Amie! Good to hear that your family is doing well. I LOVE that picture of Lucas! Congrats on your move and new job. You guys look great!
Thanks for the update! Lucas is absolutely adorable. I want to see pictures of the 3900 sq. ft. house. Next time I am in town, I am staying with you. haha Miss you all
I can't believe you guys have moved and you have a new job! So exciting! It was fun to get an update on your family. Lucas is so BIG! I loved the dress up pics! He seems like he is at a fun age!!
Hey this is jenn sitterud, I got you blog from annies blog! I cannot believe Lucas, he is so big and so dang cute!! I'm just glad Logan is not the only one to dress up in high heels and play with bras! That is so great about your job, and it sounds like you guys are so busy! I'd love to get together, sorry we missed the bbq. We have been gone every weekend lately. When do you start school? Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wow, this is all so great! Good luck with your job and enjoy your big home!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment