Hey Olivera's! Love your pictures, it was great talking to you Sunday. We'll keep in touch...Phil (the thrill), dodgeball hasn't been the same since you've left.
I am so excited to be able to share with you something that brings me so much joy! Please take a minute to look through my selection of watch bands. Also, if you cant find what you are looking for leave me a message and I will create one especially for you! Thanks for your time and enjoy the simplicty of life!
"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait 'til tomorrow. For babies grow up,We've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs.Dust, go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby,And babies don't keep." -Russell M. Nelson, "Lessons from Eve," Ensign, Nov. 1987, 86 I am beginning to realize the magnitude of kids growing up. No matter how much I live in this moment, I imagine I’ll someday look back and wish till it hurts that I could remember what their voices sounded like today. -Annie Osmond
3 comments:
ok yeah this was too funny not to post! the halloween pics are so cute! lucas is so big, like a little man already. i loved your costume girl!!
Hey Olivera's! Love your pictures, it was great talking to you Sunday. We'll keep in touch...Phil (the thrill), dodgeball hasn't been the same since you've left.
Cute Halloween pics! Can I get copies?
I love the one of "Princess" and "LO" holding hands!
Post a Comment