The last few weeks have been a really trying time for my family. I want to send out all of my love to my sister Kaitlyn who is really sick in the hospital of Honolulu. She has been diagnosed with a sever case of salmonella poisoning. This has caused damage to her organs and she is having internal bleeding that the doctors are trying to fix. She is such a trooper. She has had horrible pain in a far away place from her parents and family, she is scared, alone and she is beyond sick. She has more courage than I will ever have! She is amazing and her faith is so awesome! Hang in there Kaitlyn, I love you so much. Our prayers are also dedicated to papa Kellett who today had his hip replacement surgery! He has been in such pain for so long that we hope this will finally ease at least some of it, (although they have already scheduled the other hip replacement surgery for January)! My younger sister Lindsey had a planned surgery at the beginning of the month to remove her gull bladder as she was experiencing horrible pains from gull stones. She too was a trooper and decided that before she gets married in December she really didn't need the extra stress of all the extra pain. if I could be in more than one place at a time I would be in Utah with of course my family, Hawaii with Kaitlyn and Michigan with my dad. i hate to see my family in pain and I hate to be so far away! Lucas, Phil and I wish we could be with all of our family members all of the time, so instead we just send our love, prayers and well wishes!Here is a picture of my amazing family!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Insurance is going to love us!
Posted by PAL at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
First off, we had a BLAST with you guys!! It was so much fun, we would love to get together again SOON!! You little fam is the best!
I'm so sorry for all of your family, that's crazy. Hopefully soon things will be looking up for them! Also, your family picture is BEAUTIFUL!
holy cow amie!! i had no idea there was so much rough water on the Kellet side of the family. we wish them the best and a quick recovery!
Post a Comment