These are our family pictures taken on a BEAUTIFUl fall day in October.
Suzy did an AMAZING job as always. We love everyone!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Family Photos
Posted by PAL at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phillip Amie and Lucas
These are our family pictures taken on a BEAUTIFUl fall day in October.
Suzy did an AMAZING job as always. We love everyone!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Posted by PAL at 9:34 AM
3 comments:
I love your family pictures! You guys look great!! I love your dress(i don't know what you are talking about) You always look beautiful!!
Amie! You are soooo silly. You look great.
The pictures look better when they are BIG. I posted some of the BIG pictures on my photography blog here: www.suzyophotography.blogspot.com
Such cute family pictures! I love all of them - Suzy did a really great job! Amie, I was just thinking how much I love your dress in the pics and then I read your disclaimer; you look great and I love the bright colors! Hope you had a wonderful christmas. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment