Ok, the New Year has been very busy an completelycrazy at moments! We had a great time in Michigan over he holidays. We enjoyed Lindseys wedding. She was a beautiful bride and the wedding went off without a hitch, except the snow storm! I will post pictures of the beautiful bride and the adorbale ring bearer as soon as I get them! As for sister Kellett she recieved her mission call to Mcallen Texas, 5 miles from the border of Mexico. She is super excited to learn Spanish and she will make such an amazing missionary! We are all so excited for her, but also a little sad for selfish reasons! Phil is in full swing already this semester and I am back at work. We are excited to have Katy, nana and papa come and visit in a few weeks to drop Kty off at the MTC in Febuary. I cant believe it! We are also going to celebrate Lucas' 2nd Birthday. HOLY COW!!!! I am the mother of a 2 year old. It goes so fast! We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and New Year and that all is well!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment