Halloween 2008

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ok, so I have been beynd HORRIBLE at updating lately. Life has just been so
busy. Here are a few random pictures from the last few months!


We went shooting at a gun range over Christmas. We had a blast and everyone

out there beware.... I have a great shot!



Sister Kellett and her dad!



Lucas loved helping in so many ways

during Christmas. Here he is

with the turkey for dinner!


This is the whole gang! Including

the new bride and groom!


Lucas wants a "woof woof"

so bad. He loved playing

with Aubrey and Daves

"babies" (dogs) and Maggie.




All the men on the

BIG DAY had to brave

the cold and shevel us

out of a few feet of snow!



Just a small glimpse of the beautiful day!










1 comments:

J&J said...

Hey I'm with you on the blog thing:) Love all of your pictures! Sounds like you guys are staying busy. We should meet up in the next few weeks